Sunday, September 25, 2011

get to know me better

So, I decided you guys should get to know me a bit better. Well here I go.I have some awesome rockin' best friends!I am a gifted student and so are my 2 best friends, Sophie & Aira.I am a fan of Selena Gomez.She's my favorite! Other than that I like Johnny Depp,Bridget Mendler,Miley Cyrus, Tayler Swift, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira,Fabrika (Russian band), Miranda Crosgrove, Jennette McCurdy. Victoria Justice, & Ariana Grande. My favorite movies would have to be : Pirates of the Caribbean (all 4!) ,Harry Potter, Lemonade Mouth, Titanic,Another Cinderella Story and stuff like that.My favorite book is Mackenzie Blue & Rainbow Magic books. My favorite TV shows would be : Wizards of Waverly Place, Prank Stars, Good Luck Charlie, Shake It Up, A.N.T.Farm,Icarly, Victorious, & America's Next Top Model cycle 14. My absolute favorite magazine would be Seventeen magazine. I guess that's all for now. Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment